# LIG-Aikuma app download
All former versions of the app can be downloaded by clicking on the following links (latest stable version is v.3.1.0, from February 2018): LIG-Aikuma–Jul2016.apk ; LIG-Aikuma_v3.1.0_releaseFeb_2018.apk ; LIG-Aikuma_v3.0_releaseApril2018.apk and LIG-AIkuma_v3.0_recompiled2020.apk .
- From the Android device
- In a web browser, type in the url address
- A popup window may appear to require you the install confirmation
You must have authorized the install from other sources than Play Store.
To do so: -> Settings -> Security tab -> Check the “Unknown sources” button
- From a computer
- Download the application on your computer
- Email the application file (LIG-Aikuma.V3.1.0-release.apk) to an account synced on the Android device
- On your Android device, open the joined file, an installation popup window should appear
This latest version of the app will be soon downloadable for free on the Google Play Store.
Old stable versions are available on the LIG Forge : https://forge.imag.fr/frs/?group_id=805
# LIG-Aikuma source code
The source code of the app is available under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL).
The project can be forked on https://gricad-gitlab.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/besaciel/lig-aikuma.
# 2021 Update on LIG-Aikuma source code
A new updated version of the code is available for download here
(this updated version was shared by Connie Tao from google)